Friday, November 14, 2008

Douchebag Manifesto PT.4

I am not politically correct. I file that under "bullshit that's not worth my time". My roomie is having a dinner party and I was excited to meet his friends...Then I am in the kitchen and one of the girls gets bossy with the other. I make a crack about "showing the bitch who is boss". Was it in bad taste? Sure. Then one of the girls turns to me and says " There are no bitches here" ...Riiight, I forgot, we are all post feminist feminists...Shut the fuck up. I can't stand women who get caught up in what it means to be a progressive woman.

I live my life, fearlessly and don't give a fuck all who notices or what they think. I was raised without limitations and that means saying "bitch" without your disapproving looks.
Also, the whole politically correct thing is a sham. It is a way assuaging white guilt.

Live your life, be good to people, in a genuine way...life is better when it is cinema verite and not fox reality.

Ew. I am annoyed.

No comments: